Translate

Tuesday 24 March 2015

SP01/15 & next phase of life

Well i have officially passed out of my training school and i'm finally out of a recruit life, I really enjoyed my 8 weeks of training with my batch mates, it's not a easy 8 weeks though. I have to learn a lot of new things which i have never seen or touch before and most of all i must learn to follow the standard of the command school.. My first few weeks was hell for me, i don't know what they actually what us to be, following the rules, must be neatly dress up and some other stuffs.. well i will never forget the first day how my class reacted..the whole conference room was in a total silence haha..after we all known each other we became really noisy. at the start i thought 8 weeks seem to be a super long period for me but now in the blink of an eye my 8 weeks courses have ended, I'm thankful to meet such a wonderful bunch of people, we all came from a different background and today i'm happy that we manage to pass out as a batch..no one fail or being OOC during the whole training period. I will never forget SP 01/15 because we are a batch that been through so much..i mean what happened in training school just leave it in training school,don't ever bring it out of the school..because to me the world out there is going to be even more hushed than training school.

after posting out i will be starting my new phase of life,as one of my friend mentioned today "our learning doesn't end here" as i truly agreed with what he say, i have a lot more to learn from the new work place and i will try my best to learn as much as i can, it's not going to be easy as everything will be so new for me..and who say life is going to be easy, it will never be easy at the start but trust me bitter days don't last forever eventually one day you will taste the sweet part of your life.

Dear SP 01/15,
Even though we are the special batch that don't have a proper graduation ceremony due to the mourning period but still we passed out as a batch,no one was lift behide or quit halfway through.
Thank you SP 01/15 for everything, I'm delighted to meet everyone of you and i can say we are all faithed to be SP 01/15 , all the best in your career and if possible let's all meet up on every 26 jan..

karine.

No comments:

Post a Comment