Translate

Monday 18 August 2014

Experience on Navy battleship

Hello people :)
well today i will be blogging about Navy open house, as u can pretty much read it from the title.. yes i got a chance to go on board the singapore navy battleship which is called the RSS persistence..


the open house was held in this year mid may..it's a really cool experience for me so i have to blog it out today. This was my second time getting on board the battleship..i guess i'm consider lucky right,But this time around it's a brand new experience for me and my boyfriend cause we finally get to play the navy fast craft.. :) it went so fast that the sea water kept splashing on to my face. 

We even got a chance to get a tour around the battleship, and i'm so happy to get my ass sat on the captain seat haha! and i got a chance to try out their machine gun..pardon me if i got the gun name wrongly,because i totally don't remember a shit :/ 

It was a really fun day for me, i like navy stuffs so when i was up the ship,i acted just like a kid that sees new toys and started wandering around without telling their parent :)  i can get really engross with all this navy stuffs, i'm like that and i am always like that. well i shall end my post with a perfect shot of the ship!
 
                                        
It's 1218hrs now, i should get some sleep now! 
GOODNIGHT people
SWEET DREAM
GOD bless




No comments:

Post a Comment