Translate

Sunday 31 August 2014

Loving my sunday!

Hello guys! just want to update my blog with what i did today! it will be a short one! >.<

So i was supposedly to wake up for a gym at nine but guess what i fall back to sleep and the next moment i opened my eyes it was already 1130hrs..damn! i know i know i am a lazy pig..well i am sorry then!
Mom woke brother and i up and told us to prepare ourselves because we are heading out for lunch with daddy. I love having lunch with my family because we don't usually go out for lunch together as often as other family. Daddy drove us to Old airport road food centre for lunch and i was spoiled with all the choices of foods they have in the hawker centre! I have blogged about the foods that we ate in the other post, read it if you are interested if not you can skip that.

After lunch dad drove us to Grandparent's place.. I love going to their place because they have this quiet balcony that have a really beautiful scenery of singapore, I never failed to chill there for hours especially when i am down..i will always sit there and reflect myself. But today i brought my cousin to this cafe called windowsill pies to chill out..the reason i brought her there is because we seriously got nothing better to do at my grandparent's place today.. Love the cafe atmosphere and they have great pies too!

This is how i like my sunday afternoon to be spent,a slice of  dark chocolate pie,a cup of latte and a good book!
well i did stop reading the book and started having girls talk with my thirteen years old cousin..and we started camwhoring with the huge teddy bear that is seated right in the middle of the cafe! :D 



Isn't this bear Adorable! :D What's more to complain when you are enjoying your sunday afternoon at a cafe having great pies and coffee and having girls talk haha!

After spending hours at the cafe we headed back to my grandparent's place and i went to the balcony chilling with my grandma and uncle! The pies was so filling that i have fish soup for dinner only! :D
Headed back home around ten!

Family is still the best..They will never leave you and they will always be there for you!

thats about it!
goodnight!
sweet dream
god bless :)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment