Translate

Thursday 21 August 2014

Buddy & friend book out day! :)

Hello people! decided to blog on the very last min!

well today is finally my buddy and a friend long awaiting book out day,it's been two weeks since i last sent them off to tekong..i don't know what life they are having in tekong but i know everyday they have to face new challenges, i'm proud of them because both of my female friends are really brave and tough! I believe that they can pull through all the tough training and pass out of tekong in October.


I was lucky that i am able to sent them all the way off to tekong and this time around i get to tour around tekong with a different feeling..this was my second time there..the first time i went was to sent my boyfriend off and at that point of time during the tour,i was really upset because i knew that i will not be able to meet up with my boyfriend for two weeks so i didn't really bother about the tour and stuffs that they are introducing.and so this time around i was having a different feeling..i was excited throughout the whole tour! well i am glad to say that i finally enjoyed touring tekong! gotten a chance to taste their foods..it wasn't that bad after all..haha

So what happened today was they started to spam our whatsapp group chat and my buddy was complaining to me about her buddy..she literally made me laughed throughout the whole complaining..how cute can she be! i was really happy because i finally got to whatsapp with my buddy after two weeks! she never failed to make me laughs!
As they are in their BMT(basic military training),i am training almost everyday,head to the gym as much as i can to improve my stamina and my strength..i made a choice,that is to join the girls in their BMT so before i could do that i have to pass a napfa test..it's a must for a girl to take the test before signing on..it might be easy for some of u people but this test wasn't that easy for me because i used to slack off for years without exercising,failing every single napfa test in my school days..so right now i am telling myself  not to give up just pull it through every training..NO PAIN NO GAIN,after all this shit i am going through i finally understand that phase..I am suck at running,i have no stamina at all but i didn't give up..i failed my Napfa test over and over again i didn't give up too..doesn't mean you fail and you will never be able to pass one day..If you don't give yourself a chance to try again then who will? Running is really painful but if you keep running one day the pain will go away and you will be able to adapt to it.
From this kind of result

To this kind of result

I believe that i am almost there..

Oh well..i need to get some sleep now..heading off to the gym later with my friend!
It's finally gym day!

To my buddy and friend, jiayou in every training okay! i will meet up with you girls during one of your book out day!

god bless you!

Good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment