Translate

Sunday 17 August 2014

facts about ME

hi people on the internet! 
this will be a brand new blog that i will be updating about my life :)
i will try my best to blog as much as i can. if i don't blog that often please pardon me okay  :x 

for today,i will be blogging about facts of ME..i will list it out one by one so it's easier to read!



1. I'm born on the 12 of June 1994 , yes i am in my twenties and frankly speaking i wasn't excited about my birthday this year because i'm FINALLY starting my age with the BIG TWO at the front..Damn it,i'm no longer starting my age with the number ONE in front of my age..how i wish i could be forever EIGHTEEN..haha dream on. I am 172cm (roughly round 5'8) yes i am a really tall girl which make me a giant back in secondary class(high school). my height made me scare of wearing heels, and in my life i only wore heels once and that happened during my secondary prom night, reason of me being scare of wearing heels is because i'm already very tall if i wear heels people will be talking to me with their head looking upward..that will be really awkward. I'm not that skinny either,i don't have the so called "hour glass" figure
i weight 72kg (that will be roughly 158 pounds). My dream weight will be back to 65kg , i'm currently working hard on that now and last but not least i am a singaporean so my post will be in singlish(singapore's english) :)



2. I am the eldest in my family, i have a brother that is SEVEN years younger that me..he is such a pain in the ass brother but then i can't deny that he wasn't a good brother we used to fight and hate each other when we were young..we can even throw object at each other during our argument but now as we are getting older our sibling relationship became better, we can call each other names on whatsapp like "burden","asshole" and many more....sometimes we will buy things for each other..depends on our mood haha. Everyone is telling me that my brother is getting more and more handsome but my answer to them will be to me i dont think so cause i have be living with this guy for the passed THIRTEEN years and seeing him every single day and so he always look the same to me,nothing changed the only thing i realized was he voice finally gets deeper!
oh yes i love my mom and dad even though we don't communicate much and mom being super duper naggy but i know they will always be the one that love you till the end.


3. I have a really good friend that we took each other as sister, her parent took me as their second daughter as my sister is their only child. My sister isn't a chinese girl but a Philippines.. we really feel comfortable with each other, I can just walk in to her kitchen and look for foods without asking her and she won't blame me for doing that because she already got used to me invading her kitchen for foods haha! we knew each other during our secondary school and we went through a lot of ups and downs before having such a good sister relationship now.At a point of time i really thought our friendship was over just like that but it didn't so I really thank god for bring her back to me. 


4.I am currently in a THREE years and SIX months(1289days) relationship with my favourite boy and he is  another pain in the ass boyfriend. i can't deny that he wasn't a good boyfriend, he is the sweetest boy ever even though he don't sweet talk much but he shows his love by action..actually i like boy showing action rather then sweet talking so much and did nothing,so that's one thing that i love about him.There is TWO things that he did that leave me with a deep impression,Number one was one day he called me when he was in having dinner with his friend at Johor,He asked me what do i want to eat as he will buy it back to SG and deliver to my house (before he headed over to johor i told him that i was craving for those street delicacy) at that point of time i was speechless for a moment cause he remembered what i told him and secondly he can take a direct bus home from the custom but he chose to take a longer bus ride just to deliver foods that i was craving for to my place (He stays woodlands while i stays hougang) and so i told him what i wanted to have and he really bought it and delivered the foods to my place and he surprised me with a tigger plush toy when i opened the door for him :') isn't him sweet! and the Number two thing he did was that one day he came to fetch me from my work and bring me out for supper, but before we headed to have supper he surprised me with a christmas gift that i always wanted to have..a Polaroid camera and polaroid films! at that point of time i was speechless again and i thank him with a hug and kiss on a cheek haha! So tell me how to not leave such a big impression of him after all this things that he had done!  
I believe as we grow older people change,they change and become more mature.. in this three years relationship i saw the change in him, i saw him growing from a boy to man..he is a really noisy boy,i don't know why but he love to disturb me a lot..is this some kind of mental illness that he is having? he have to disturb me at least once every time when he gets to sees me.. haha :P I don't know how long we can last but i'm really thankfully for having him in my life. still loving my pain in the ass boyfriend :)

well thats about it,thats 4 facts about me :) it's 0134hrs now and i should get some sleep now

I am thankful to have such a wonderful  friends,buddy and my family members(i can't deny that most of my family members know how to cook well,i know i am a lucky bitch)around me and one thing that i really want to do now was to fulfill my dream.

goodnight people!
stay tune for more updates :)


No comments:

Post a Comment