Translate

Saturday 27 September 2014

Boyfriend's away (day 10)

Its finally the 10th day and which means this will be my very last post about how my days was spent when he was away..yay!im tired of blogging every night..looking back to all the post,I guess my enjoyable day was last weekend,I really miss hanging out with my school mates and talking craps with them..

Oh well,I had nothing to blog abt him tonight,didn't text with him this two days,don't know wth he is going and at the same time im busy with my work..so really can be bothered..today was the most tired day of the week..work till the extend that I can only feel the soreness at my waist and I cant feel my legs..having 1000plus customers coming to ur shop isn't a joke..all the non stop ordering,non stop cooking, shouting here and there,omg fuck it man..真的好累好累

Trust me,my eyes are half closed when im blogging this post..

I don't know what he is doing la but hope he enjoy..I bet he is..I don't know will he be reading this a not..just hope not uh

Goodnight! I need get some rest now,will be working in a few hours time

I will blog when I have the time

No comments:

Post a Comment