Translate

Saturday 20 September 2014

Boyfriend away. (day 3)

Whatsupp people im here to blog again!
Currently at the chalet with my secondary school classmate :)

Day 3

Woke up and saw my brother cooking breakfast for us..I rarely see him doing all this stuffs..
In the afternoon I prepared myself and headed to the chalet..I was so clueless of how to get there and so I used the gps for the first time.. :/ but eventually I made it there.
Reached the chalet around 5pm and trying to help out with the girls as Much as I can..went out to get water and wire mash with two of my friends and I bought a soild fuel to help the girls to start the fire more smoothly..
Eventually one of the guy finally came And he helped us to get the fire started! I dont know what time we started barbecuing, but I enjoyed barbecuing more then eating
Soon our ex form teacher came and I have this weird feeling because it's so different now, he is like a friend to us now instead of teacher..we sat around the table,eat and talk together,talked about what happened back then during secondary days,the bintan camp,how my ex former teacher threw markers at us when we aint paying attention and we called the "the flying markers" and many more things, I swear we had a great time laughing..
after that we played "indian poker" ,okay this was how the game goes:
You pick a card out from the deck and put it on ur forehead without peaking on it, and all u have to do is to ask ur friend,do my card need a change,if they say yes u can choose to believe them or no..if u believe what they said and u decided to change,that will be ur final card..and after that when everybody is done,everyone counted 1,2,3..and we all show the deck,whoever got the lowest card will need to do punishment!
Cool isn't it! I got punished once and my dare was to kiss my girl friend on her cheek but my teacher wasnt that lucky,he lost the game 3 times in a row and we punished him by ask everyone of us stuffing marshmallow into his mouth,there is 9 of us so his mouth is pretty full with marshmallow! Hahaha!
We ended our gethering with the teacher by toasting with vodka, I find it cool cos we finally legal to drink with teacher! Took some photos with him before he went off!
Currently watching movie with those that are staying overnight here..while they are watching movie "purge",im seating at one Corner blogging!
Well I don't know what to blog abt my boyf today,we texted and I took picture of my chalet and the old changi hospital building and sent it to him,he was so sweet that he asked me to text him tmr when I reach home safely..cos he is kind of worried abt me staying here..:) he kept asking me if there were boys staying over because he find it dangerous to let girls to stay alone at the chalet..haha,I asked him not to worried cos there are two boys staying over with us! I swear I misses his voice! Few more days to go and he will be back in to time!
That's all,I shall go join my friends now!

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment