Translate

Saturday 27 September 2014

Happy BIRTHDAY my friend.

Hey,

How have you been, its 28 sept again,it's ur birthday lady..I will never forget what I promised you before,visiting you twice a year,but I guess this year I will give this visit a skipped cos I will be working later, I'm really sorry sis,I really felt guilty for skipping..but I have no choice,I know u will understand me,I know you are a understandable lady! :D

till now I still felt like I just chatted with u on msn and texted u thru sms..everything seems like yesterday only..life getting tougher and tougher babe especially when u reached an age where u needed to start planning for your future..I misses how carefree we are during those stressfree days and the only thing we need to stress about was exam and text and homework..

I know you can't read this post, but I still want to blog this out for you because I really can't make it later..and yes I can't deny that I miss you my friend..I will visit you soon alright babe :D

Happy BIRTHDAY babe! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment