Translate

Friday 19 September 2014

Boyfriend away. (Day 2)

Hey people,I'm back for another diary post! just to remind you that this 10  days it will be posts about how i spent my day when my boyfriend is away.

you people can choose not to read this. >.<

Day 2

Today was a horrible day for me..Had menstruation cramp during work and i have to bear with the pain and continue till knock off :(

so i spent my whole day at work! so there will be nothing to blog about! :D

anyway today my boy and i texted and he told me that soon tycoon will be striking towards his camp site ..I ain't worry about him because when the tycoon strike because he will be restricted from going else where and stay in his bunk! so i joked with him by asking him to go outside of his bunk and test if the tycoon wind can blow a fat pig(him) away! :P (to clarify this,it's only a joke,of course i know how tycoon is like so i won't be so stupid by asking my boyfriend to go and die) at first he didn't knew that i was being sarcastic to him but after i told him that i was being sarcastic,he sent me back an angry face emoji,at that very moment i was giggling like a mad lady at my working place..luckily no one sees it,if not i don't know where to throw my face to! :P

I'm glad that i was able to text with him more then yesterday! but when the tycoon strike,he might not be contactable for awhile :( But i know he will be just fine! nothing will happen to the fat pig unless his foods got snatch away and got eaten up by others (because this pig of mine have zero tolerance to people that snatch and eat up his favourite foods away from him =P )

oh ya, he really wrote a post and posted in on social media for me!he just put a smile on my face!damn,i never knew he did what he had promised me before he flew off..LOL or maybe is because i kept pestering him for it..yeah maybe he couldn't stand me for pestering after him for a post and so he did it just to shut me up xD HAHAHA

That's all for today
I just had my medicine, I'm going to bed now
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment