Translate

Monday 22 September 2014

boyfriend away (day 5)

hey whatsup!
hang on my 12 days post its about to end soon!

Day 5

Today i spent my whole day by working.So there isn't much to blog about

seriously i miss biting my boyfriend..dont doubt me,i know it sounds crazy but is  because he have too much fats and so thats the reason why i love biting him! well i guess he too busy to miss me also! i bet he is enjoying himself by eating,shopping and working at the same time!sighh! 
recently he told me that typhoon had strike his camp area and i'm a little worried about him but at the same time i told myself that well there is nothing to worried about because roasted pig can't be blown away by the typhoon one la! :P
this few days I have been keeping myself busy so that i won't be staying at home thinking on so much negative stuffs. 

Saw my boyfriend posting about girls that broke up with their boyfriend is just fucked up..I asked him whats wrong and i even joked with him by asking him "so which girl broke up with you" haha..he told me that is one of his platoon mate broke up with his girlfriend,he told me the reason and what came to my mind was..wahh this girlfriend damn cheebye..the reason was he have a really packed schedule for his NS and got no time to accompany her and thats it..she broke up with him! HAHA..i don't know to laugh or to cry.

I got no comments for this but if a girl have no patience and toleration with their boyfriend when they are in their National service period,how are they going to cope in the future when they have their own family?  sometimes they Got their weekend burn out due to all the duties or outfield and other stuffs,unable to stay home and rest well,play their favourite video game,accompany their family members and  even meet up with their girlfriend during their national service period is not what they wanted to..because they are serving that's why they got no choice but to take up the orders, i know you will feel upset la when ever this happened but like i say they didn't wanted this to..well i dont know do you girl have the same thinking like i do a not but to me boyfriends national service period is like an advance obstacle challenge in your relationship,If you can stay clam,have more patience and toleration and complete the obstacle challenge it will be great..but If you failed in the middle of the challenge or even at the start and just give up without giving another try then that's too bad..cause if you can't even complete this short duration challenge, it's really hard for you to face new challenges when you have a family or even at work.. sometimes Life will never go in the way that you wanted it to there is always a twist and turn.

i misses that idiot so much and he hardly replying my whatsapp now because he is busy watching television! how awesome can this get! sighh

Thats all for now.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment