Translate

Wednesday 17 September 2014

special post for you.


well baby you will be going away for 10 days..it's not very long la but two weekend without you seem really boring :P but doesn't matter la at least you finally get to go oversea! like finally right! :D I never knew this was how you felt when i am always away, well this feeling sucks but you gone through this feeling more then i do,I'm so sorry yeah? :P  11 more hours to your flight, i bet you are excited right! Have a safe trip! most of all enjoy your trip :) give me a text when you reach okay? I will be waiting for you to come back and tell me about your trip and also watch "annabella doll" with me!


Hope you love this little gift that i got for you!:) i know u will love it because it's from me! :D

that's all! love you! :D

see u in october!

No comments:

Post a Comment