Translate

Thursday 18 September 2014

boyfriend is out of town. (day 1)

hello! i'm back to update my blog, as u can read from my title..
i decided to blog about all this 10 days when my boyfriend is out of town..like how i spend my day and how i feel.
just want to make this like a diary and 10 years down the road if i still remember about this blog and i get to read back all my posts , i'm definitely going to have a good laugh at myself!

well people you can choose not to read this,as i said it's a diary post :)

Day 1

So this morning we texted while he was waiting for boarding,never seen him this excited before,well maybe it's because this was his first time taking a flight and finally getting out of the country, somewhere further then malaysia. He is so cute that he took a photo of his aircraft and sent it to me through whatsapp..and before his flight took off,he sent me a text message but at that point of time i had already slept..so didn't get to reply him before the flight took off.. :/ 

Woke up at 9am in the morning,saw all his messages and photo that he sent me before he flew off and wondering have he touched down safely because i didn't receive any messages from him few hours after his flight took off.. I know it's really stupid to feel soulless for the whole day but that's how i felt for the entire day..maybe it's because i just want to receive his text and telling me that he have already reached there safe and sound.My colleagues asked me what's wrong and i told them that about this, and one of them was joking with me and she said "you know why he haven't text you because he is busy eating all the local delicacies and looking for those local babes" HAHA, never knew she said that to me..and what came in to my mind was maybe busy eating all the delicacies will be true but looking for local babes..hmm,maybe no bah,i know that he won't be this stupid..maybe will look at them la,aiya 90 percent of the guys will always look at pretty girls..because it's their natures. HAHAHAHA! I laughed when she said that he was busy eating delicacies and looking for local babes!

 At night my boy finally texted me through whatsapp, wah i tell you i felt like a piece of heavy rock finally moved away from my chest and let my soul back to my body haha!He told me that he didn't knew that there was wifi in the camp until now, I can't blame him for not giving me a text when he reached there because firstly it's his first time travelling to other country and didn't know there was wifi at the military camp..aiya nevertheless i don't really care la,at least he sent me a text at night! better then nothing! :D 

Well it's so hard for me to contact him when he is out of town!can't even use text messages to text him for the time being..and again i can't blame him for that cause i was away in singapore more then he does so he felt all this more then i do! I'm consider myself lucky because i got to take a flight and travel to other country since at the age of SEVEN and after i met my boyfriend,i left him alone in singapore for 3 times! haha! and this was the first time that he left me in singapore and i finally get a taste of my own medicine,i finally feel how he feel when i was away!sighh haha i know all this is only temporary one la,he will be back in singapore in no time! I don't know what will he and his platoon mates will be doing for their oversea training Just hope that he will have a good time over there and i know he will! he better remember to get my facial form back if not i will kill him and roast him up!

oh ya,i was talking with my boy about posting random post for each other this morning,i told him that i always posted surprise posts for him on social media but he will never post for me and he replied me by telling me to wait and see..he is trying to say that he will prove me wrong..
well i never really take that into my heart cos for the past 3 years he hardly done that and its really hard for me to believe what he said this morning,i know he was just joking that he will prove me wrong! hahaha!

that's all for now

goodnight!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment