Translate

Wednesday 24 September 2014

boyfriend's away (day 7)

hey people on the internet! :) how's your day going?
Well i spent my whole day at home again, i'm just too lazy to go out but i did went down to pay some bills and get my lunch.
Today when i woke up,i have a ultimate shock when i saw the clock..it's was 3pm in the afternoon! can you believe it! i don't remember what was i dreaming about that could lasted me for 12hours.. i don't usually woke up this late,the maximum i can go is maybe 1.30pm!
i spent almost my whole day watching gorden ramsays cookery shows,he just made cooking looks really simple..haha it looks simple la but when it comes to hands on,it will never be easy unless you love cooking or having years of experience in cooking.

I told my boyfriend that my future husband will be really lucky because i love cooking after learning new dishes on all the cooking shows and at the same time he will be really unlucky because he might be a fatty boy for the rest of his life! haha! guess what my boyfriend replied? he said that hopefully that lucky man won't be him because he don't want to be a fatty for the rest of his life!and then guess what i was thinking about after i read his reply? i was thinking " come on la,you now already fat liao,i will just feed you more and more just like how you always feed our hamster!" haha!

alright,thats all for today, i want to get back to my gorden ramsays shows!
Goodnight!

i can't wait for him to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment