Translate

Sunday 21 September 2014

Boyfriend away (day 4)

hey people! :)

Day 4



So i literally ton up with my 2 secondary school boys till 0630hrs! we was so bored and we went out to get some drinks and foods back to the chalet.I was the only girl left awake while the rest of the girls went to bed at 0400hrs..The boys and i decided to leave first thing in the morning so we stayed up late,watching tv,drinking those liquor( we mixed with green tea and sprite)..and i don't know at what point we off the tv and started talking and talking..we talked about what we did back in secondary school and they told me so much stupid stuffs that they used to do back then,like dumping classmates into the dustbin,locking classmate into the firehose cabin..and more.. I was shocked of what they did! i had never talked to the boys so much before..i enjoyed myself by talking to them and listening to their stupid stories..good time always past really fast, we talked for almost 1hr and half and we didn't realized it was already 0630hrs in the morning..haha!
Took a cab back home with them! so to finalize this,i enjoyed so much!:D

went home didn't slept much..something unhappy happened at home..don't feel like blogging it!

In the evening,i went out for dinner with my family!
and after that headed home to watch the Formular one!

thats how my day was spent!

i miss my boy already! :(

tats about it
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment