Translate

Thursday 25 September 2014

Boyfriend's away (day 8)

Its 3.30am right now in the morning,so I will just do a quick update before I head to bed :)

So my day was kind of boring,it's just work and work and work..had a bad stomach day today,kept running to the toilet during work..having stomach ache during working hours is the worse thing u could ever get..but after running to the toilet to check clear everything,I felt so much better..didnt have my dinner today..I only had a meal for today..which is brunch

Oh ya,I finally learned how to make porch egg and I made the yoke runny!I had a awesome brunch just by having bacon sandwich with porch egg and coffee and tats a perfect breakfast okay but I ate it with lunch la,so I had half bowl of left over steam rice with some chicken chunks that my brother brought from night market..and tats it ,all the way till now,I havent been eating..haha

Well won't be blogging abt him today,because I really don't know what to blog about,just hope that he enjoy his last few days of the trip..maybe won't be blogging abt him for this few days,because this few days I will be really busy with work..i will blog if I have something in my mind..

Goodnight,need to get sone rest now
Having work in few hours time..

No comments:

Post a Comment